The DeSmet Family

The DeSmet Family
Kelly, Valerie, Julia, Ella and Tucker

Thursday, August 9, 2012

While Julia was away Ella and me played...but she starts school tomorrow!!

Ella and I lunching at Jamaican Blue

Ella and our neighbor, Annique

Annique and Ella

My new Australian friend and neighbor Tracy

I just though this was a pretty view behind the pool
While Julia was at school, Ella and I grabbed a bite to eat at the Jamaican Blue restaurant, in our neighborhoods community center, and then met our Aussie neighbors for a dip in the pool.  We had a great day together!  I think the best part of this experience for me, is that I get to be more of an active and present parent in the girls daily lives.  I loved my job but this has definitely been a blessing to get this special time with my girls!!

1 comment:

  1. You're a wonderful mommy! I love that you are able to experience this :) Hugs! Keri

    ReplyDelete