The DeSmet Family

The DeSmet Family
Kelly, Valerie, Julia, Ella and Tucker

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Ella's first orchestra performance at ISB

The elementary school had their first orchestra performance of the year.  Ella has played violin for 3 years, but this was the first time she performed with an orchestra.  They actually sounded pretty good.  I mean, I didn't go away with my ears bleeding or anything and it sounded like real music.  I was impressed to say the least.  I will have to say that I was surprised when she told me she prefers solo performances and liked her old teacher Ms. Steph better.  I thought it would be less stressful in a group setting but evidently she thrives on the stress of it!  Who knew?????
I had video of the performance but evidently it take 3 days to get it to upload on here so forget it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment